Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dear Universe


Dear Universe

Help me stay connected to my heart. Let the activities of my day come from my heart through the way I touch people, deal with people and focus my energy for my activities. Let me come from a place of grounded peace and possibility rather than the low vibration of daily stresses. Let me celebrate all that is for the day, not only around me, but that which is within me, connecting my heart, my body and my mind together as one.

Thank you Universe as I let the energy flow through,

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”