Sunday, March 6, 2016

Finger Pulse Oximeter by Vive

If you have been reading this blog for some time, you can see how important this type of device is to me.  When I first purchased the Finger Pulse Oximeter Octive Tech 300Pro, I was battling a very high pulse rate.

While I have recommended this previous octive tech product through Clinical Guard as an affiliate, Clinical Guard has stopped the affiliate account.  They will not respond to me or communicate with me in regards to being an affiliate, so I've been left with no choice but to find a new oximeter.

Keep in mind, that I have not tried this Finger Pulse Oximeter by Vive out personally, but it looks very similar to the other one I was using.  I will soon be trying it out.  It is much cheaper on Amazon.

There are many blog posts that I've written on this subject and you can go back and read the information below.  If you have reason to check your pulse rate and your oxygen level, then I would suggest investing in a device like this.

Just so you know, if you buy this through the link on the picture above or the item below, I do earn a small commission for the sale.

Don't forget to read my blog post, Why Is My Pulse Rate High? and look for the links to other information that I have written about the pule rate and Finger Pulse Oximeter.









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2/18/16 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”