Thursday, March 17, 2016

Phantom Voices At Night In My Sleep

I'm not crazy.  I'm not one of those people that are un-grounded.  I'm not one of those people that others roll their eyes at.  Yet, at times there are strange things that happen in my life that I cannot fully explain.

No, I don't try to make up explanation and give the normal woo woo gobbledygook that others say.  What you read here on this blog is what happens and nothing more.  I'm careful about going into never never land and creating a story.  I don't think that is useful to anyone.

Just like I shared in a past blog post about Phantom Doorbell Ringing, I never thought in a million years that others experienced this.  In fact it has shocked me to no end, just how many other people resonated with that blog post.  In fact, when I first wrote that, I thought I was crazy for posting it to my blog.

Lately, I've been going through all kinds of difficult situations in life.  Its been tough.  I feel all alone in this world at times.  I feel confused, lost, and struggling hard to keep my footing on this path.  Yet, I know there has to be more and that's what keeps me going.  Don't ask me how I know because I could not even begin to explain it.

Last night though, I had one of those moments that woke me up.  Actually, it startled me awake.  I don't get those too often, but it was some voice saying loud enough, "hey there".  It wasn't anyone yelling, but the voice was just loud enough you could not mistake hearing what it said.  It was not a voice I recognized or was familiar.

What this means is beyond me.  I have no clue.  It makes absolutely no sense just like hearing the phantom doorbell ringing or the music that plays from a different dimension.  It makes no sense.

I'm posting this online because maybe others have heard voices like this.  I swear, it was just as if someone was standing close to me and talking to me.  In some ways, I think it creeps me out.

In my mind, there are many things that we don't understand.  Some may want to make up believable explanations, but often those just don't quite add up for me.  I apologize if that offends anyone, but its the way I see things.

Hearing phantom voices at night is strange to me.  I know its happened in the past and usually associated with a nightmare.  This one though doesn't seem to be associated with anything in particular.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2016 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
022816

1 comment:

  1. Last night I heard a "phantom door bell". I have, at other times, heard door bells, knocking, and even my name being called. They all sounded just as if it was really happening. They all woke me up. I wish I knew what it means.

    ReplyDelete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”