Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breathe, Connect And Find Peace

Breathe, Connect And Find Peace
In This Moment

Just today in this moment, I will stop and focus my life. I will rise above all that I deal with in my life. I will let go of the stress and worry in my life, the uncertainty, the anger and despair. I will just breathe, connect and find peace for this moment.


Today in this moment, I will stop and take time out of my busy schedule to appreciate all that is around me. I will watch the birds play and fly from high wire to high wire, tree to tree. I will watch a squirrel run up a tree and a duck swim like there is no tomorrow. As I take in all that is around me, I will just breathe, connect, and find peace in this moment.


Today in this moment, I will take time to laugh at all the funny spots in life. I will find amusement instead of despair and by doing so, I will experience a bit of enjoyment in life. Even though I take myself too seriously through out my day, I will amuse myself with laughter as I breathe, connect and find peace in this moment.

For this moment, I will put things in perspective and realize that what I see is not the entire picture. It is easy for me to look at my life in one dimension, when in reality, I am multidimensional. I will realize that if I allow myself to broaden my scope of vision, that I will be able to breathe, connect, and find peace in this moment.

I will stop and allow my mind and body to connect through mindfulness so that I can more fully experience what it means to live in my body, not just be the participant of a biological organism. Through connecting my mind and body, I most likely will see a greater connection between myself and between the entire world. It is then that I will be able to breathe, connect, and find peace in my life.

For today, no matter what I face and no matter how dark the storms look in life, I will offer myself hope and possibility of something different and something better in my day. I will give myself the option that hope exists and the possibilities are endless. I will remind myself of this as I breathe, connect, and find peace for a brighter tomorrow.

Just for today, I will breathe, connect, and find peace in my life.



Related Blog Posts On Mind Body Thoughts Blog
1)  Mind Body Breath Connection (posted Jul 30, 2010)
2)  Focused In Difficult Moments (posted Dec 15, 2011)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 1/25/12 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”