Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Healing The Itchy Hand Rash, Day 9

Healing The Itchy Hand
Rash, Day 9

For background on this post, please begin at the blog post on November 6, 2011 (Healing The Itchy Hand Rash, Intro).


From My Personal Journal on October 19, 2011

Difficult Night


Difficult night last night trying to get to sleep.  It is very hard finding a position to sleep in.  On top of that, as I laid down and attempted to sleep, the tension in my neck, shoulders and back turned into intense pain.  It became extremely challenging for me to relax and fall asleep.

At some point in the middle of the night, I saw an extremely bright light and heard some strange noise I had never heard before.  I sat straight up in bed from being startled.


Waking up this morning, the color of my hand looks closer to normal then it has for the past week.  It still clearly reminds me in look and feel of a burn.  While the bumps are not as high or pronounced, there is still a dis-figuration of my hand.  It remains frightening to look at.

While it seems silly that me saying "I Send Out Love" as often in a day as I can, I've got a feeling that this is healing my hand.  I know it seems strange but so did writing that down the other day.  When I focus on sending out love, I don't feel as alone, frightened or hopeless.  It feels like I am surrounded by a force greater than anything I could dream.

Life is challenging right now and may be this is what was foretold to me not long ago.  I knew some type of health challenge was going to come my way but did not know what that involved.  I hope one day the purpose behind these challenges will be as crystal clear as the water in my pool.

The night was a challenge for sure and normally when I go to bed, my body really relaxes.  This past night was the complete opposite.  On top of the struggle, fighting to get sleep does not make it any more easy.  It brings you to the point of yielding yourself to things that you may not normally consider as healing methods.

I'm sure that I will come to understand one of these days, just what all transpired and why it did happen.  It remains a mystery at this moment but at least I can see improvement in my hand and that helps give a little added courage and strength to life for this moment.


Please come back for Day 10 on November 17, 2011




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 10/25/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”