Saturday, November 19, 2011

Healing The Itchy Hand Rash, Day 12

Healing The Itchy
Hand Rash, Day 12
For background on this post, please begin at the blog post on November 6, 2011 (Healing The Itchy Hand Rash, Intro).


From My Personal Journal on October 22, 2011

Healing Rapidly


Less than two weeks and so much has transpired in my life.  Going from a fun, exciting and relaxing road trip to a meltdown, a rash and then recovery feels like I am traveling at the speed of light.  Writing about these experiences helps me to put them in perspective.


When I wrote the words down (or should I say when my hand recorded these), I thought it was silly that I could heal myself of the rash.  I laughed at it initially and told no one because I didn't think they would believe me.  Well, I'm glad I followed what the words said even when I didn't believe it myself.


My hand is healing rapidly.  While the words "I Send Out Love" were the premise of the healing, they did not heal my hand.  My connection to them and the concept which was being portrayed is what brought about the healing.  Repeating the words only would have been like I Corinthians 13 that talks about being a clanging symbol.


At this moment, I do not completely understand all that has transpired, but I am curious to learn more.  I do experience the pain and sadness of the images connecting to what I went through, but I see them more for what they are.  They are not holding the power and dominnion over me as they once did.

All of this is a process and part of my journey.  I don't profess to have all the answers or to have life under control.  The only thing I know for sure is that I am walking on the path of my journey.  

While I'm sure someone reading this may think I'm a little crazy, I honestly don't care!  For I know what transpired and know how the events came to be in what brought the healing on.

Someone may think that this would have healed in this way without what I did.  I'm not in agreement because the day when I started to use "I Send Out Love", is the day that I began to see a slight improvement.

I  also know that a couple of years ago when I went through a very similar experience that it took months for the rash to go away.  At that time, the fears were so strong that I barely held on to life.  It was much more difficult and prolonged than this experience.  To me, it gives me evidence that what I did was what changed things.

One other thing to note is that in what was written initally about when my hand would heal is right on track for the trip to Miami.  If it is not 100%, I would be fine with that but I have a feeling it will be almost difficult for anyone to notice on my hand by the time we leave.  Each day I see a pronounced improvement from the day before in how my hand appears.

We should never dismiss the power we have within ourselves to heal our bodies.  We should never dismiss the "simple" things that seem silly to modern medicine.  By faith and becoming more aware of who we are, we will unlock more mysteries of our consciousness.

Please come back for the final post on this segment "The Story" on November 20, 2011




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 10/25/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”