Monday, January 25, 2016

Be In This Moment

Sometimes I get nervous.  Sometimes I freak out.  While good stuff is happening for me, there are times that I see the struggle to get where I need to go and it is like I feel that I'm never going to get there.  I see the difficult moments add up and the next thing I know, I'm walking out that door.

Yet, I know that especially in the beginning of starting something new, things aren't always going to go smooth and as planned.  There are growing pains, adjustments, and challenges.  All of these will be met in one way or another.  I get that.  It is just sometimes not easy.

For me, I keep learning that I am right where I need to be.  Things are happening just as they need to be in this moment, even if I can't see the complete journey ahead. They are there even if I struggle to see they are there.

If I begin to ask the right questions and discover all that I can, then I am in the frame of mind that I need to be.  If I take a deep breath and just allow myself to be in this moment today, then I will find the next moment.

Worrying about what I need to do and where I need to be or how I will get there will drive me crazy.  I just need to be okay with being in this moment that I have today.  Nothing else is where I need to be.  If I don't fight it, I will find the next thing and the next thing after that.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 1/6/16 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”