Sunday, October 7, 2012

Relax To Piano Music

I just wanted to highlight some relaxing piano music.  Something that helps you just let the stress melt away and zone out from every day life.  Some people have shared with me that they just love to sit in a nice warm bubble bath while listening to this music.  They have told me that it just helps them relax after a stressful day.  Others have shared with me that they listen to this music at work to help ease the tension and stress throughout their day.

For me, I use it in massage and for times when I just need to chill out.  It really is perfect for any time that you want some relaxing piano music playing in the background.  As one person recently stated, "It sounds like elevator or doctor office music".  I'm sure they meant that in a positive way, but the point is, this music is relaxing.

Unlike other CD's out there you can buy, Relaxing Spa Music is all piano music and it is played and created from the emotions of my heart.  There is no singing in it as it is entirely 100% instrumental.  So, go and check it out on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody or any of your favorite places where you listen to music.

By the way, if you don't find it on the service you use for music, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it distributed through that site.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 8/27/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”