Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations October 22


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of October 7, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



October 7, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  None - Fun With Friends
Cherish the friends you have.  Hold them dear to your heart.  Your friends are the spice to life, the joy in tomorrow, and a support system for your day. 


October 8, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Lifeline To Experience My Day
Sometimes it feels like I am not doing much by stopping in the morning for my daily angel meditation.  However, if I miss this moment, I feel like I have greater difficulty when facing the challenges of the day.  These meditation moments are my lifeline to experience my day in a positive way.


October 9, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Let us rejoice and be thankful for all that we have been given in life.


October 10, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  Everything Will Work Out
Through stressful moments, it is sometimes difficult to remember that everything will work out.  Yet, if we see these times as being connected to the bigger picture and not one separate moment, we most likely will find our way.


October 11, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Sometimes our path leads us into places and with people we would not otherwise travel.  It isn't that we are lost, but are eexploring the potential and possibility for our life.

October 12, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
A hard day of work can often bring exhaustion.  However, if we stop and honor our mind and our body, we will remain in harmony with our life.

October 13, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Giving our body and mind time to rest is one of the ways in which we can honor and respect our life.  Taking a massage time out can renew and refresh our lives in ways that we would never imagine.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/7/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”