Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Concerns In Life

This post is a very personal one for me because it comes from my own journal.  However, I wanted to take the time and record these thoughts so that there would be a record of these things.  In addition, by my own acknowledgement and recording of these things, it is like I bring them out of the shadows of my life.  The more I give them light, the less frightening and uncertain my life is in this moment.

While my list may or may not mean much to anyone else reading this post, each one has a very specific purpose and reason in my mind.  The information and background behind these points is very detailed and complete.  However, I choose to not share all of those details about my private life in a very public place.

I would urge you to do the same exercise if you are fighting and struggling with concerns in life.  If you are unsure of where to go or how to get there, take a moment and stop to see what lies in front of you.  While this exercise may not automatically give you all the answers to life you need, you at least are acknowledging them in a very real manner.


The more we step up and acknowledge concerns in our life, the more we empower the course of our day.  It is easy to operate in life as if we know these things, but it is much different to face them head-on.  Shining the light of all that we know onto the areas of the unknown, gives us an opportunity to see everything in a new light.

So here is my life of my concerns, recorded for the reasons in the above statements.


1)  Finding the right place (location, sacred space and affordable)
2)  How do I finance this?
3)  How do I get clients so I can support myself?
4)  Dealing with my fears and insecurities.
5)  Afraid I can't do the work or no one will want it.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/14/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”