Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sometimes Writing Is Difficult

Today, I sat down to write something that has been on my mind and it was far more difficult then I thought it would be.  In fact, I sitting in an air conditioned room and I'm sweating just from writing these words.  These words are very emotionally charged for me and they represent so much more than a few letters strung together.

I still need to edit all of it and most likely it will be a three part series because there is way too much to post for one day.  However, I'm going to go give myself a rest now and not pick this writing back up until tomorrow.

So, be on the lookout in the next few days as I'll try to finish it and post it to this blog.  The subject and context is in relation to my experiences with a conversion disorder and attempting to heal from these things.

For now, I'm exhausted from writing.  I'll now go take a nap and a rest.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 8/30/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”