Friday, September 9, 2011

News on my book, Hope And Possibility Through Trauma

Some exciting news on my book, Hope And Possibility Through Trauma

The "Look Inside The Book" feature is now enabled on my book in Amazon.  That means, if you were uncertain about what the book had in it, you can now go and read a few pages.  This will give you a better idea of what the book is about.  From those that have read the book, I continue to get great reviews and wonderful comments about how it has touched their life!  I hope you will take a moment and check it out.

At this moment, I have commissioned a service to take my book and put it into the Amazon Kindle format (ebook format) so that it will be available to a wide range of platforms.  I am expecting that to be completed in about a month.   Since I don't even own a Kindle, I'm not sure how this all works but I am learning quickly.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 9/1/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”