Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Joy Of A Mom On Mother's Day

I think back to the days when my mom was around and I was able to talk to her. I always found her so insightful, so knowledgeable and very creative. I realize that she put up with so much in life and went through so many things but she never gave up. She always tried to do what was right and keep going.

If your mom is still alive, make sure you take a moment out of this day and let her know how much you love her. Let her know how much she means to you and tell her these things from the heart. There is no need to memorize a list or ask others what you should say. Just tell your mom, straight from your heart, how she has impacted your life.

To my mom, I still love you even though you are no longer on this earth and I always will.

Further Reading:
1) Mother's Day Music.net
2) In Memory Of My Mom


Blog Post & Images (c) 4/25/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”