Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Unlimited Abundance Live Masterclass is Back

If you've read my blog for any period of time, you will have seen me write about this.  I am both an affiliate and a user of the Unlimited Abundance program with Christie Marie Sheldon.  While I still have some ways to go, it has helped me tremendously.

I will post some links to things I have written on this topic and include some of the information about the Masterclass that is happening.

This is a free Masterclass.  It costs nothing to attend it and I've had some wonderful experiences just listening to the Masterclass.  All you have to do is click on the link and reserve your spot at the time that works for you.





Here's some of the things you'll find in the masterclass

  1. How Abundance Blocks Are Holding You Back.
  2. Discover Your Personal Abundance Blocks
  3. How Energy Clearing Works.
  4. An Energy Clearing Session.
  5. Tales of Unlimited Abundance.
  6. Christie Marie Sheldon on the Hot Seat

Even if you're a skeptic and don't believe in things like this, I personally invite you to sign up for the Masterclass.  It is free.  You can decide after that if it is for you or not, but unless you listen to it, how will you know.


 

Just one final note, if you plan on taking part in the program after the Masterclass, please make sure you purchase it through this link and not any other emails, so that I get credit for it.  I hate to make something this important into a sales pitch, but it is one of the ways I help support myself writing this blog every day.


  Blog Posts - My Experiences and Review:



After you've listened to the Masterclass,  leave a comment and let me know what insights or shifts you had.  I would love to hear them!

Here's the link to sign up for the event!  See you there!  
>>> You can claim your spot here



No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”