The one thing I've learned in life is that which I most fear and reject is often the thing I need to come to terms with and understand. While I feel a little "embarrassed" about what I once wrote back in 2011, I feel it is necessary to leave the post up on this blog so you can see how I came through my own process in Unlimited Abundance. I feel like it is better to lay all my cards on the table, then to scrub my words later. I always want my blog to be authentic in every way possible. What you see is what you get!
So anyway, as many may be wondering,
- Is the Unlimited Abundance program with Christie Marie Sheldon worth it?
- Does it really work?
- Am I going to get wealthy or rich or be able to pay my bills?
- Is it going to change my life?
The questions could go on and on, but I can only share with you what it has done for me in the past two years from my own personal experience. I can't prove or disprove some of what she talks about because it is not experiences I have had. The only thing I will share in this blog post is my personal experiences and results. What happens for you is all up to you and what you choose to do. I cannot make any claims for you and neither can anyone else.
In 2011, I was struggling hard. I was not making it. Bills were piling up. Credit cards were increasing every month. No work seemed to be insight. I was struggling and fighting with myself, dreading each day as I got up in the morning. My career (or lack thereof) was not going well. I felt lost and hopeless.
As I began her program, I thought to myself, "surely this can't work". After all, I had tried applying the little I had learned from "Concept Therapy". I had worked hard implementing the 40-Day Prosperity Plan from the Abundance Book. I had read a book a friend had recommended to me "Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow". I had read a book "Open Your Mind To Prosperity" and the book actually infuriated me at the time. Time after time I had tried meditating on abundance and thinking positive. I tried visualizing and everything else that one can do.
All of these resources had wonderful thoughts in them and some great principals that worked for many people they knew. Unfortunately, they never got me very far. I'm sure the same could be said of just about anything out there and if you feel drawn to something, it is most likely a good thing for you to check out. Who knows what you may learn?
For the first few weeks of Christie Marie Sheldon's program, I would listen to the recorded sessions. Some made more sense to me than others. At times, I was bored and would fall asleep. Other times, I would become enraged and irritable for no apparent reason. There were also times that I felt exhausted after listening to each session. Then there were times that it seemed like what Christie was talking about would fit me.
One of the first things I noticed (now that I can look back) which came out of this is that I purchased a self confidence hypnotherapy CD. You're probably wondering what that had to do with abundance and at the time, I didn't think the two went hand in hand. It wasn't until later that I realized one of my major blocks to abundance was my lack of self confidence. I could tear myself down quickly, but I could not easily see my worth in life. It was one of the very first keys that I needed to unlock this major block in my life.
I still found myself skeptical of the program. After all, it had been several weeks and I wasn't seeing money show up in my door or mailbox. No one was handing me checks or job offers or anything that would help me financially. My skeptical self started to think it was yet another worthless program.
At a very low point in the months that followed, I was ready to give up on life. Right at that moment, something wonderful happened that allowed me to be on a TV show as a guest. Out of that moment, I saw some other lives changed as a result and mine as well. Again, there was no financial abundance out of that, but it was helping me touch and unblock some major core issues in my life.
I continued on thinking that the Unlimited Abundance program really was just another waste of money to me. I wasn't seeing those boats in my front yard, or the new cars in my driveway or checks arriving in my mailbox. Yes, I know that abundance is more than this, but most people unconsciously believe it is about "things" and "objects".
At last, a project came along that I wasn't even expecting and I thought would never happen in a million years. In fact, when I first went to work on it, I thought it was just for a few hours. In a mind blowing way as I look back, it has become something that I enjoy doing and it has provided a level of income that I had not seen in over 10 years. I'm extremely grateful for it. I'm thankful for it. It came at the perfect time because other income sources we had were drying up.
1) First of all as I just stated above - I know abundance is not about money, things, places, houses, or cars. Many of us out there in our search for abundance will agree, but unconsciously, our view of unlimited abundance is exactly that which we don't think it is. It is a struggle of the mind and until you get past it, you will keep working for the wrong things and seeking the wrong things. I'm sorry if I'm bursting anyone's bubble here, but this is from my own experience. Its what I have learned. It may not match up with everyone, but that's ok - we're all on our own journey.
2) Second of all, in addition to beginning to realize my self worth which allowed me to begin tapping into my own potential, I found out that I had some major hangups and blocks in life! How I saw money and what I thought it was ended up being so screwed up in my mind that I realized I knew very little. Just learning to see myself as worthy of anything in life was like a major event in life.
3) Third of all, I now know that there is much more possible in my life. I can see it, feel it, breathe it and live it. A couple of years ago, I would have been so jealous and envious of others with this that I would cut them down in order to prop myself up. Many of us do that, whether we want to admit it or not. As I have started to see life through the eyes of what I can learn and experience, all the other things like abundance just fall into place. When I let go of all that I thought I was, I began to find out who I really was.
4) Fourth and final is that I learned how to let go of things. One of the most beneficial parts of Christie Marie Sheldon's program was repeating the phrase "undelete, create and destory" whatever it was that was hanging me up in my day. The more I practiced this deep from my heart, the more I learned to let go. The more I let go, the more I found what life has in store for me.
Each person will get something different from this program. If you are drawn to it, listen to that part of your self. If you are skeptical, listen to that part of your self. Honor that which is within you, but don't let the fear of something new or something unknown hold you back. Step beyond the fear.
One note to consider in her program is she gives you plenty of examples of people whose lives have changed. They are not your life. They do not represent you. They just give you an example of what is possible. Don't hold these examples to be your truth. Instead, find your own truth in your way and in your own time.
The results you get from this most likely will be totally different from what I got or others have gotten. It will be up to you in how you open yourself up to all of this and where you allow yourself to go.
I know Mind Valley is doing another launch of Christie Marie Sheldon's program, Unlimited Abundance. You can attend her free webinar. There's no obligation to buy. Most likely an offer will be made at the end of it, but again, you are free to choose whether you do something with it or not. Listen to the webinar and see if it speaks to you. That's all you can ask of yourself.
So why not click on the link to the webinar info page and see what its all about. What have you got to lose?
Blog Post And Images (c) 4/4/13 by Don Shetterly
- Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form.
- You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.
- Yes, I am an affiliate of Mind Valley Programs which hosts this webinar.