Monday, August 8, 2016

Neuroscience In The News On Aug 8

These are articles that I found of interest relating to news about Neuroscience.  In this issue, I have highlighted an article about hypnotherapy and the brain.

Please check out the article links below and feel free to comment with other information related to these subjects.  I enjoy learning as much as I can about the brain and passing this information on to everyone else that shares these passions.

This is for the week beginning August 8, 2016.

Please come back each week and hopefully I will have some more highlights.  Feel free to share with me ones that you have found and I may highlight those as well.

Feel free to check out the highlighted articles from August 1, 2016





Building Memory In The Brain

I really enjoy reading and learning about how the brain forms memories.  It is fascinating to me since I have struggled after Conversion Disorder to regain my memory.  In addition, there are many traumatic memories that resurface from time to time and take me down.  Learning about building memory in the brain, helps me to understand myself more.  At the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto along with the University of Toronto and Sanford University, the research they are doing is just beginning to scratch the surface.  To read more of the details of the study, please look at the following article, How The Brain Builds Memory Chains as I have discussed on Mind Body Thoughts.com  [click to read more]




http://mindbodythoughts.com/building-memory-in-the-brain/







No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”