I will record my thoughts and observations from this and see how it goes. Please note, that we always do a whole food smoothie in our blendtec blender every morning.
Using the 180 Nutrition product is an additional step I am doing to help improve my own nutrition. Our daily diet is at least 50% vegetables and if we try to consume as much as we can in a whole food manner. We don't buy a lot of processed stuff and mostly drink water all day long.
Here's My 12 Days Of Observations
- Day 1 - Today I'm starting with my first 180 Nutrition smoothie. I put the following into my little nutribullet blender. 1 Banana, some ice, 1 scoop of 180 Nutrition, 3 heaping tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of pecans, 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds and almond milk. The thing I noticed is that I made it to thick. It tasted fine with the chocolate flavor, but was a little difficult to drink. Tomorrow, I'll adjust the ingredients and add a little more almond milk.
- Day 2 - Today is the second day on it. I pretty much made the smoothie as like yesterday, but I did not put chia seeds in. For some reason, it seems like they don't blend in very good with the nutribullet and I probably don't need them. I also only used a half a banana today because that's all I had and tomorrow I'll go back to the full banana for just a little better overall taste. I did notice though that I wasn't snacking all afternoon and that's a good thing.
- Day 3 - I'm noticing the same thing as before that I can withhold myself from snacking in the afternoon without gorging on sugary stuff later. I'm trying to see if I can locate the ingredients to for the sugar free brownies on the 180 Nutrition website and if I do, I'm going to make those.
- Day 4 - Last night I had a pretty rough night of sleep with nightmares. So I'm not feeling real great today and the anxiety is high. It was refreshing to drink this smoothie this morning but outside of that, I have nothing else to share.
- Day 5 - I took this right before doing some yard work and I didn't feel as fatigued and worn out as I normally do. I'm not sure if it was the 180 Nutrition that helped or not, but will test this out again soon.
- Day 6 - I noticed today that my appetite has increased and while I'm trying to not go to the junk food, I am not winning today. I may need to eat something more solid and then try having this a little after that. It could just be emotional stressors that are kicking things up and causing the increase desire for junk food.
- Day 7 - Today was more normal with not feeling like I needed junk food.
- Day 8 - I love the taste of these and it feels refreshing. It is almost like my body craves them.
- Day 9 - Had my nice chocolate smoothie this morning and so love it. I just feel better when I start my day out with it.
- Day 10 - I notice that I feel more "powered" nutritionally in my body. It isn't something I can state with facts, but more of a feeling. I just don't feel as sluggish, so maybe this is really helping me more than I can see at the moment.
- Day 11 - I reached for the candy today, but I am able to control my desire for it more than I can without the smoothie. One thing I am noticing is that for the first time in my life, I'm eating more good food in the morning hours. Normally breakfast would make me sick to my stomach, but I am able to eat and feel good. In fact, I find myself craving "GOOD and HIGH quality food".
- Day 12 - It felt good today and it just feels so refreshing. It feels like my day is complete when I drink a smoothie with the 180 nutrition. I might sound like a walking commercial, but what I am saying is true. I'm not embellishing it at all.
I had hoped to go longer recording my observations each day, but because of some travel and other things, my attempt here fell short. Overall, I have noticed that my desire for bad junk food was diminished. I noticed that my appetite was more controllable and that I felt better after having the 180 Nutrition Natural Protein Superfood.
I'm not saying any of this only because I want you to buy it. It is what I experienced and I'm still taking this almost every day. I notice it if I don't take it. In fact, I look forward to the great tasting smoothie I make.
Right now as I finish writing this, I'm on my second bag of 180Nutrition, so hopefully that says how much I like it. You don't have to take my word for it, because you can try it out for yourself.
To Purchase 180 Nutrition
To be honest and upfront, I do earn a commission if you purchase the product, but again, I try to tell you honestly what it does for me. I'm not one to scam others at all and if you try this product, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I just try to offer things that I personally use and love. They help me continue writing and producing this blog.
For more grinding power, I would go with the Blendtec Blender. I have written about our Blendtec Blender that we've been using over 7 years to make daily whole food smoothies. I know there are cheaper blenders on the market, but I highly recommend the Blendtec. It does an excellent job and as you can see, its been going for 7 years with no signs of it slowing down. I personally don't buy cheap stuff that I have to replace frequently because I believe that is not good for our environment.
Question Of The DayHave you tried 180 Nutrition?
Blog Post And Images (c) 2016 by Don Shetterly
- Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form.
- You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.