Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Top Book Reviews Oct 2011

To learn more about what books I review, please go to the following post on Top Book Reviews (May 4, 2011). On the 5th of every month, my goal is to post a review of 1 or more books that have had a strong impact on my life.


Walking into the Cassadaga bookstore, I was not planning on buying a book. However, when my eyes saw this book, it was as if it jumped out at me. Without looking at the book, I purchased it and brought it home to read. It wasn't long before I realized just how much this book impacted my life. It was a book that helped me to discover and realize some things about myself that I had kept hidden in my life.

If you are like I am and have any attraction to angels, I would urge you to read this book.  I learned a tremendous amount that I did not know.  It felt as if I could really identify with Doreen in this book more than I thought I would.  It is one of the precious books on my bookshelf and it was a catalyst in changing my life, taking me into places that I was afraid to go.  
I'm glad that the book sort of fell into my hands that day in the bookstore.  I don't want to think where I would be at, if that event had not happened.  Some might say, it was coincidence, but now I know that there is more to the story!


Related Blog Posts
1)  International Angel Day (Sep 13, 2009)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 9/30/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”