Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Message From Tama Kieves

The following video from Tama Kieves talks about how some are focusing on how many days there are left before Christmas. Tama, of a Jewish background, offers alternative ways to look at this time of the year. She is suggesting that people give of themselves this year as an alternative. She is asking people to consider asking themselves and focusing on the answers to questions like: What did I do right this year? How did I show up for myself? What inner shifts did I make?

While this is not a religious video in any sense, I struggled to watch it because I am so triggered by the Christmas holiday. For me, any mention of the holidays is difficult to deal with and I just wanted to be upfront and honest with anyone reading this. I have watched part of it but am relying on the judgment of a good friend of mine in sharing it on this blog.

To View The Video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyasRnz8tG4

For more information on Tama Kieves, check out www.AwakeningArtistry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”