Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Some Days I Fly and Some Days I Don't

Life is ever changing.  There are both good and bad moments sometimes leading us where we need to go and other times challenging us for where we need to be.

Some days I fly.

Some days I don't.

Some days I can soar like the eagles and sea gulls, seeing all that is before me and readily knowing what lies ahead.  Sometimes in those moments, even the challenges make sense and I know that I too can rise above the floods overtaking the ground below me.

Some days I don't soar like the birds as the challenges get great.  At times I am faced with insurmountable odds, not knowing where my next foot step goes or what the next movement should be.

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed at the challenges that lie before me.

The one common thing between the days that I fly and the days that I don't, is that no matter what, I have to keep moving.  I can't give up.  I can't stop.  Even if it seems dark before me, I must keep trudging onward because that's the only way I will find the light of illumination for my path.

In the days that I struggle to fly, it isn't easy.  I will not make any claims that it is.  However, I keep reminding myself that no matter what is going on in this moment, this too shall pass.

It will not last.  It will not prevail.

 http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/p/relaxing-piano-music.html


There are moments that are meant as challenges to prepare us for future growth ahead.  When those challenges hit, may we all remember that we can fly.  May we see our lives soaring like the birds and not giving up because that moment may be too difficult.

Some days I fly.  Some days I don't.  This is all part of life because even birds in flight stop to rest upon the ground, so they can once again soar through the sky.


#RelaxingPianoMusic






Blog Post And Images (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”