Friday, March 3, 2017

My First Experience With Homeopathy

Recently, I've been struggling with some very severe tooth pain.  My dentist is out recovering from surgery and I don't trust most dentists, so I've just got to wait this out.  However the pain got pretty severe and intense.

I was ready to try anything and when a friend of mine first started to help me with homeopathy solutions, I have to admit that I was skeptical.  I do try to stay open to healing remedies, but in the back of my mind, I wondered if this would work.

Going through the skepticism and motivated by the pain, I gave it a shot.  One of the columnists on this blog, Natural Healing Gal, is the one that was working to help me.  Fortunately my skepticism didn't turn her off and thankful she worked with me.

It took a few days and a few tries, but when we got the right combination, I started to really notice a big improvement.  In fact, even from the first day I could tell that the pain had been reduced.  I'm not a "pill" type of person, so finding natural healing alternatives is important.

After several days of working with this, I'm nearly pain free.  Yes, it shows up a little, but it was getting to the point where it was really affecting things that I do in a day.  I feel like I'm getting back to normal now.

I do realize I need to go see my dentist and will deal with that dental anxiety as the time approaches.  For now though, just to have relief from the pain is hopeful and a big relief.

http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/p/marie-natural-healing-gal.html

I would not have guessed what "Natural Healing Gal" knew would help in the way that it did.  I'm glad I didn't operate out of skepticism, but gave it a try with an open mind.  It was a major learning experience for me in my first experience with homeopathy.

Thank you "Natural Healing Gal" !  You truly helped me and I feel full of gratitude.



#NaturalHealingGal


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”