Monday, January 2, 2017

Exciting New Things on Mind Body Thoughts

Grab your ears and hang on!  That's what one farmer used to say when we were baling hay.  He'd joke with me, grab your ears and hang on.  Well, we're not baling hay here.  Instead, these are some of the exciting new things coming up on Mind Body Thoughts.

I'm truly excited, if you can't tell.  I have put a lot of hours into writing on this blog and now I'm ready to see it take off.  I'm ready for it to reach the outer realms of our solar system.  So, buckle your seat belts and grab your ears because this ride is getting ready to launch.

Yes, I do things a little different.  I write a little different.  I don't follow the rules that are dictated by others.  This works for me, but I'm ready to expand!

Webinar On Suicide:

On January 14, 2017, there will be a webinar on Suicide.  This is not an easy subject, but a mother (and a dear friend of mine) who lost her son to suicide speaks out from the survivor's perspective.  It is a powerful webinar with portions prerecorded.  I learned so much in this interview and since it is a subject I struggle with in my own life, I know this interview is powerful.  Stay tuned! Details are coming soon.

New Columnists

In January, I am welcoming three new columnists onboard the Mind Body Thoughts blog.  I'm honored to share the space with them and their insight will elevate this blog to a new level.  Be on the lookout as I introduce each one of them.

New Videos

Hopefully in January, I'll be starting a weekly video series of "Mind Body Thoughts" that I'll place upon my YouTube account.  My hope is to keep them short, but have them relevant and connected to blog posts I've already written.  It will be more of a "behind the scenes" thought process or additional words of support.

Stay Tuned

Once the webinar airs on January 14, 2017, this will launch the upcoming series of webinars that I have planned.  I've already got great topics lined up and hopefully I'll get some super people to speak with as well.  It will be enlightening and on topics that you won't find in the mainstream as much.

So, keep tuned to this blog.  Make sure you follow my YouTube page and sign up for the email list so you don't miss any of it.  I'm pouring my heart and soul into this endeavor so I can help others.  I've had to walk the road of healing alone, and I've dedicated my life to helping others so they aren't alone.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/2016/04/hope-and-possibility-through-trauma.html

If you've read my book, you'll know some of what I struggled through.  If you haven't read my book, Hope And Possibility Through Trauma, I urge you to check it out.  It is available on Amazon as a paperback or in Kindle format.

Welcome aboard this rocket ship to the outer space dimensions.  It is going to be an amazing year and I look forward to connecting deeper with all of you.  Your comments and messages help keep me going.  I know I'm blazing some new paths, but then that is what my life has always been about, so welcome and thank you for being a part of it!

#MindBodyThoughts 






Blog Post And Images (c) 2016 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”