Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Doom And Gloom Worry

If I am not careful, I find my mindset going into an area I would rather not travel.  It is easy for me to see a situation and think all is doom and gloom.

In my mind, it feels like the end of the world or like I will not get through the situation I face.

Worry comes easy for me during this doom and gloom thinking.  In fact, I can hold my ground with the best if it was a competition of worry.

I was taught how to do this all my life and I had some excellent teachers.  Unfortunately to unlearn these behaviors of worry, it is much more difficult.

I am doing better these days with worry during doom and gloom thinking.  I am able to stop myself quicker so that I can see a different route to take in situations.

Instead of trying to do everything on my own, I am learning to ask for help from the universe and angels.

The more I heal my life, the more I see that there are options beyond worrying about a situation.

http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/2014/12/when-life-becomes-worry.html

Sure, it is easy for me to get swallowed up by the events of my day, but I am learning that I have a choice.  I don't have to go down the route of doom and gloom thinking.  I can choose differently.  It is all up to what I allow into my life.





Blog Post And Images (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”