Saturday, April 2, 2016

Best Way To Beat Child Abuse

I have to remind myself of this at times.  It is all too easy to get taken under by the shame and memories of what happened to myself.  Surviving child abuse is not easy.  Sometimes it is an uphill battle.

The best way I know to beat child abuse is by healing and becoming all that I am.  This is how I win over those that abused and tortured and molested and beat me.

It is the only way I know to not let the child abusers and molesters win over my life.  It is the only way I know to reclaim my life and all that it is.  It is far too easy to see what was taken from me and view the ruins that I see, but I know that this is not all who I am.

Yes, I make strides and I heal.  Yes, I have come so far in conquering this poison that was inflicted upon me.  At times though, it rears its ugly head and desires to take me under.  It wants to conquer me, but I know that I have to fight and be strong.  I know that I've got to conquer this insidious poison.

If you want to show those that abused you or tortured you or beat you, then become all that you can be.  Show them how you are healing yourself and embracing all the good there is within you.

Show them that they have not won, because you are still standing and you are standing tall!  Be certain to note that as the taller you stand, the smaller they shrink!


For further reading, check out Oprah And 200 Male Survivors Episode.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2016 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

032416

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”