Sunday, March 3, 2013

Suicide

Suicide Mindy McCready Ten Thousand Angels
Mindy McCready
Ten Thousand Angels
It saddens me to see anyone commit suicide.  I've been in those depths before and I know how tough those moments are.  Where logic nor relationships have much pull - only unconditional love that is administered in very simple ways.

When you're in those depths, you don't resonate with words, but with the energy of those who truly understand the ground you are walking upon.  In those moments, the feeling of lonesomeness, isolation and desperateness feed upon themselves making things much worse than they seem - only in that moment, this awareness is not readily apparent.

I'm thankful I have moved past these rough moments in my own life and for some reason greater than I can see - I am still here.  I know how difficult it is for others and I cry for those who don't make it.  We don't live in a society where they are supported or understood.  Just know, that I'm here for anyone who feels this way because I truly understand what this feels like to contemplate and attempt suicide.

You may also want to read a previous blog post I wrote, The Illusion Of Suicide.  It talks about my thoughts and briefly talks about some of my own experiences.  Please - if you are struggling with this, reach out to someone and if the first person doesn't listen or understand, find another one.  There is hope!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2/1/13 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”