Monday, November 5, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations November 5


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of October 21, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



October 21, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  I Am Afraid And I Am Not Alone
Life can get very difficult at times leaving me wonder where things are headed.  Sometimes the pains of life catch up with me and I am afraid.  It is when I ask the angels for help that I realize I am not alone. 


October 22, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Endure The Storms
Change and transition can be difficult moments in life, but if we see it as a connection from one moment to the next, we will know that we are moving forward.  As we endure the storms, let us remember the angels are there supporting us in every way.


October 23, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
It is amazing how life can turn around when you begin to listen to the voices of the angels and follow your intuition.  It is mind blowing to experience, let alone think about and I'm grateful for how the angels are helping me.


October 24, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
When we stop to notice, we will see that they are there.  The more we stop and see this, the more they will appear to us.  It is only when we open our eyes to the angels in our life, that we will find just how close they are.


October 25, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Sometimes the seas of life may get rough, but let us never forget that there is always a harbor with a lighthouse beckoning us towards shore.  It may be difficult to see it at first, but if we keep looking we will surely find it..

October 26, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
When you give a compliment in life to someone you meet, you might be impacting their day in a way you cannot see.  By impacting their day, it could cascade into a chain of events that touches the far corners of the world.

October 27, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Life is about home, growth, learning and finding our innermost places.  It is about the continued journey we take into all we know and all that we don't know.  Let us never stop taking the journey..



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/14/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”