Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meditation Music Healing Angels

This is one of my favorite songs that I ever created.  I can still remember the day it was born and how it came to be.  Meditation Music Healing Angels is one that captured all my emotions in that moment.  How I was able to complete it and record it, can only be described as a miracle.

As I sat there on the keyboard recording, this wave of emotion came over me with such great intensity, that I could barely maintain my posture on the keyboard.  The emotions and tears were so deep that I felt as if I was truly transported out of this world.  I had no idea in the moment what I was creating, but when I finished, I knew just how deeply I had connected with this song, Meditation Music Healing Angels.

The artwork was created by a good friend and wonderful artist Chelsey Roman.  She was inspired to create this after listening to the song and the artwork captures this song very well.

I'm not going to say anymore because I want you to go click on the link in iTunes and listen to it for yourself.  If you don't have iTunes, you can always go to Amazon and check it out.  I hope it moves you deeply like it moved me.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 8/6/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”