Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Journey In This Universe

Written by Don Shetterly



Dear Universe,

I come today with all my fears, my perceived shortcomings, and my questions to offer myself up to do what I came here to do. Often, I do not fully understand all that this entails nor do I always see clearly just where the path is that I am walking on.

Please help me to see the guidance around me and the love that engulfs me.  Help me have the patience along with the courage to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Help me to never forget why I came into this world.

Let me never forget that my journey is not about one single moment but about all moments combined together bringing me a greater awareness and consciousness of who I am.

1 comment:

  1. what a humble and sweet words..I am sure you are all what is says in this blog..blessings..

    ReplyDelete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”