Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Molester Forgets

I keep one eye on the monsters that did horrible things to me.  Seeing some of what they tell others is almost unbelievable to me.  After all, it is like they view others that do what they did as some horrible evil, but they excuse themselves.  It is like the molester forgets and wipes their slate clean.

Now, I'm not saying that they have to remember what they did every day and moment of their life.  Forgetting it is rather a hard pill for me to swallow.  I wish I could have seen them locked up for what they did to me (and others), but the statute of limitations didn't allow for that.  They got to live a free life after subjecting my life to an imprisoned hell.

Is it common for a molester to forget what they did?  Do they just become so numb to the horror they inflicted?  Maybe they can't live with themselves and so they live a fantasy life that has no resemblance to reality.


In my case, they treat me as if I am the one that is crazy and brainwashed.  They practice their religion of hatred and disdain for anyone that doesn't agree with their narrow minded views.  They shun and act as if I don't exist and never did.  Maybe it is their way of trying to forget all the horrible evil they inflicted upon a little innocent child.

I guess if I was a molester and had done all these terrible things, I would want to forget all about it.  I wouldn't want to think about it.  Although I'm not sure you could escape your actions.  Yes, you can try and hide from them, but that's about it!

At the end of their days, they will have to answer for what they did.  I just hope they are not still perpetuating the crimes on to other kids.  I pray every day that they are not still abusing and molesting others.  I have no way to know.  I wish I could have protected the others.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/20/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”