Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Story Of Your LIfe

Maybe not everyone is like me.  I love to see how connections are made and how people travel to the years we call life.  The story of your life or my life or someone's life is very interesting to me.  I find it fascinating to see how things unfold as I get older.

All the people we run across and meet are so varied.  It is like they are from every corner of the world these days with all kinds of experiences. They come in all kinds of flavors and views and hold many beliefs and opinions.  They've encountered all kinds of joys and difficulties in their days.

I find it amazing just how I came to know some of the people that I do.  It might have been through a mutual friend or maybe a place I worked.  Some days now it is through moments I've had being on Oprah or Dr. Drew.


Our lives stretch far and wide and they touch people and places we barely even recognize.  It gives us richer experiences for knowing these people and exposes us to situations we might not otherwise have in our life.

The story of your life or the story of my life often takes many twists and turns.  It can be exciting or excruciating depending which part of the journey you are on.  I try to embrace every moment to make sure I don't leave behind any beautiful treasures along the way.

What is the story of your own life?  What have you experienced?  Feel free to leave a comment.  I would love to have my life enriched more as a result of what you share with me.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 5/1/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”