Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

This is a special day in my eyes for many reasons.  I miss my mom so much and it is the one day of the year that I really think about her.  In addition, Mom's do so much for us that I think it is a good thing to honor these people that brought us into this world.  It doesn't have to be about expensive gifts and spending a lot of money on your mom to show her how much you appreciate her.  Spending some time with her will mean so much.

Anyway, today's post is just to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and to let them know how special they are.

I saw this post on a friend's blog the other day that really touched my heart about a mom and just had to share it.  The Art of Jesse Noe Mendez: Mama, I'm coming home

Here are a couple of my favorite blog posts on mothers and mother's day.
  1. The Piano My Mom Bought For Me
  2. Mother's Day Facts, Trivia and Things To Do



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Blog Post And Images (c) 5/1/12 Don Shetterly - use and reprint by permission only http://www.donshetterly.com You are welcomed to share the link to this blog post, but ask for for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”