Saturday, March 5, 2011

Step Of Trust Into Faith

Life has its synchronized moments where everything comes together at the right time, in the right place, and with the right people. When something that has been virtually impossible unfolds in a manner of seconds without any effort, this is a direct reminder of synchronicity.

For the past year or more, I have been trying to make something happen that I feel called to do. it seemed like every door had not just been shut in my face but slammed shut. Nothing was working and my income was not there. I felt pressured by people in my professional life when things were not happening. Most of all, I was just existing in life, not only financially but in life as a whole. I tried hard not to give up.

Finally after my moment of screaming out that I could not take this anymore, I vowed to the universe that no matter what my fears were, I would take a step of trust into faith that my path would illuminate before me. I knew that would be difficult for me but I also knew that if I was on the journey that I thought I was, all things would be there for me when I needed them.

This moment led to new things in my life and further self discovery. I took steps to learn something I was not normally open to previously. Through that learning moment, several new possibilities are unfolding. There was no way I could have seen or touched these possibilities.

And then, last night, the one thing I had give up on finally worked out in a matter of seconds. Of course, it is coming together in a different way than I imagined but again I will take a step of trust into faith that all things will work out as planned. For all we can do is show up, offer our evolving self and let the unknowns of the universe bring it all together.



Blog Post & Images (c) 2/28/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”