Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hands Of Angels

Last night as I went to bed, I was filled so many ordeals that I had been through in the past week. Situations that were very stressful, painful at times and overall exhausting. I felt as if the universe had give me too much and comfort was extremely difficult to come by. My mind was racing and I knew that somehow, I needed a rest from this. I needed comfort and safety and just knowing I wasn't alone.


It was at that moment, that I sensed the angels around me. I could feel them, many in numbers. Startled by what felt like hands laying firmly on my back as I laid in bed, I jumped to look around and noticed that no one was touching me. The hands laying on my back were not oppressive but calming, reassuring and gentle. As I tried to just relax and let go, I felt more hands, too numerous to count on my back. Again, I jumped up to see who was touching me and there was no one.

While I knew deep down that there were many angels around me all with their hands on my back as if to say, we are all here for you - you are not alone. I noticed the warmth and the heat generated where the hands were touching and it felt so supportive and so filled with love. It gave me a great sense of relief knowing that there was something watching over me. Their hands of love gave me assurance that I am not alone but all this that has been given to me will pass.

So in thankful adoration to the angels who were there for me, I lovingly accept your hands of encouragement, support and a calming reassurance to me. Thank you for being there for me. I will hold this in my thoughts and in my heart for when I feel the burdens are too great.


*For more articles, check out the Mind Body Thoughts Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”