Here's some points that I found very interesting and please make sure you read the link to the article.
- Everyone who takes Nsaids is at some risk of developing a stomach ulcer
- The risk is the highest in the elderly, those that have a history of ulcers, chronic Nsaid users.
- Taking an excessive dosage of Nsaids is also one of the factors in developing ulcers.
- Excessive dosage includes taking the dose sooner than directed or taking more than in a single dose than recommended as well as taking multiple medications that contain aspirin and Nsaids.
- Many of the common cold and flu remedies include aspirin and other Nsaids to relive pain and fever.
- Many headache and sinus medications include Nsaids.