Peppermint, an essential oil is an everyday oil ideal for invigorating the mind and other body systems.
Did you know?
- That inhaling peppermint oil helps trigger a sense of fullness after meals, enhances your sense of taste and smell, and improves concentration and mental activity?
- That peppermint has been studied for its positive effect on the liver and respiratory system?
- Add a drop of peppermint oil to herbal tea to help aid in digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint oil on the abdomen, place a drop on the tip of the tongue or wrists or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
- Rub one drop of peppermint oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with the eyes) and on the back of the neck to help relieve head pressure.
- Place two drops of peppermint oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy levels up.
Peppermint is one of my favorite essential oils. (That is good quality peppermint essential oil and not the cheaper imitation stuff sold in many stores). I always buy the Young Living Essential Oils because of the quality.