Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Update On Professor Jay Tee Sleep Well CD

If you read my other blog post, you'll see me talking about why I picked up this hypnotherapy CD.  Last night, was my second time listening to the Sleep Well CD with Professor Jay Tee as I went to bed.  It was a different experience than the first night.

The first night, I was very tired from doing a lot of outside physical work, so maybe the experience was shaded by that.  However, last night I need to note that I had some Easter candy shortly before bed, so the sugar may not have been the best thing to do.  Yep - I had sugar candy right before bedtime.  *blush*

However, I noticed that I heard more of the audio tracks and speaking than I heard the night before.  Yet, the CD ended quickly, so I think I went way out.  I do remember hearing that I should stop the player and take the headphones off.

When I did that, I was able to drift back off to sleep.  My body felt warm, like a nice afternoon nap in the sun.  I felt physically more relaxed and my body was much less tense.

The only thing I noticed is that I woke up a few times staring into the darkness of the night.  My eyes and brain started to kick up thinking about all kinds of things.  At that moment, I focused on my breathing a little and was able to fall back to sleep.

It was not a night like the first where I slept through the entire night, but I did not at least have to get up and wait for myself to get sleepy.  I was able to sleep for the most part and stay in bed.  That is an improvement.

Waking up this morning, my body felt less tense and much more relaxed.  I feel a greater peace and calmness today.  So all-in-all, I probably didn't help myself eating the candy right before bed, but I was still able to get a pretty good night's sleep.  Waking up feeling better and more calm is a big improvement for me.

http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/2017/03/sleep-well-hypnosis-with-professor-jay.html

I'm going to keep working on this and I will keep writing some blog posts to share my experiences.  I like how Professor Jay Tee has the right inflections and speed of what he says at least for me personally.  I feel like I can easily follow along with him, rather than trying to decipher what it is that I'm supposed to do.

For now, I will keep working with it.

Stay tuned for more!






Blog Post And Images (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”