Monday, December 10, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations December 10

Daily Angel Mediattions

Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of November 25, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



November 25, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
As we observe and open up to all that is around us, it is then that we truly begin to see our life in a new way, full of possibility that we have not known until that point. 


November 26, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Communication Of The Angels
If I stay open to all that is around me and the messages I pick up, I quickly see these days that the angels are in communication with me.  It helps keep me on my life's path and is in response to my requests for help and assistance.


November 27, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  Miracles In Life
While miracles were most likely occurring in my life, I did not see them or notice them.  I thought I was not good enough for them and they only happened to people in the bible.  However, it is becoming quite clear that they are happening all the time, if I just open my eyes to them. 


November 28, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  I Feel I Am All AloneThere are times in my life where I feel I am all alone.  Even though I know the angels are close and I feel their presence, it is like I disconnect myself from all that is possible in my life.  It is like I disconnect my mind and body.  This is a blog post of reaching out to the angels and attempting to recognize that I am doing this right now.


November 29, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
When you are feeling the stress of your day and from the challenges of life, stop and go inside.  Connect with the power you hold within yourself.

November 30, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  Come Here Fear
Fear is my beloved and hated friend.  No matter what I do, it seems that fear is there waiting to sneak up on me by surprise or tempting me with desire.  I struggle to find balance and sometimes it is hard for me to remember that I am the one alive and fear is the one afraid of dying.

December 1, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Sometimes we travel to places in our life where pain exists, just to give a moment to grow a little more, experience life more fully, and remind us of the power we now hold within our mind, body and spirit.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 11/25/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”