Monday, December 17, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations December 17

Daily Angel Mediattions

Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of December 2, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



December 2, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic: Triggers And Pain
Triggers and pain can come up quickly from images and current moments in our life.  It doesn't take much to transport us to an earlier connection in our life.  This is an account of how I am currently walking through a moment such as this, and attempting to not get stuck.  I am asking my angels to help support me during this time. 


December 3, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Let my life shine before others by being in service to the world.  Let my heart have purpose by giving love away, rather than hoarding the pains I have experienced.  Give me the opportunity to grow in awareness and consciousness each moment of my day.


December 4, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
There are days in life when the clouds will show up and there are days in life when the sun will shine.  We need both days in order to find balance and possibility.  One day without the next would leave us not understanding the other. 


December 5, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
A moment of thought, a process and then an openness leads us to something new and different on our path.  Let us cherish each moment of thought in our day.


December 6, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  Becoming Conscious
It is when we connect with our felt sense, that our body and mind become one together in awareness.  The more aware we become, the more we are becoming conscious in our life.

December 7, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Our life already has built into it, that which we need.  We just need to travel into those depths and discover the bounty that is before us.

December 8, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Beauty for our day is everywhere if we just open our eyes to all that is around us.  It is located at every point we fix our eyes upon.  Let us open our eyes to see all that is there, rather than close them expecting to see.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 12/02/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”