Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Can Change Our Difficult Moments

It is amazing how much things have changed in my life in the past week.  A week ago, I was having some very difficult moments in life.  In fact, I wrote a blog post about this on August 17, 2012 called I Am No Longer Alone.  In this blog post, I detail some of the difficulties I was facing.

Life was extremely difficult in that moment and I thought there was no way I could go on.  I struggled each day with a deep depression and despair, suffocating myself from all that I longed for in life.  It wasn't pretty and for those close to me, they saw the pain and felt the downward spiral I was in.

After the healing session, my life turned around.  My life changed in one moment.  No longer did I see my life as one of despair and hopelessness.  I had been reunited with my true authentic self.  I had found myself again.  Even in the midst of those difficult moments in life where we feel like there is no hope, we can change our difficult moments.  We truly can!  It may be hard to believe, but I saw it play out in my life.


Since that healing session, I feel almost as if my life is completely different than I have ever known.  The opportunities that are starting to show up, there are people that are connecting with me, I have a much greater focus and all that I have accomplished this week is astounding - they show me that we can change our difficult moments.  It shows me that there is hope for our life, no matter how bad we may feel or how little opportunity we see.

As I think about all that has transpired, I'm invigorated with an energy that propels me further.  I'm inspired by the authentic connection with myself to push through the doubts and fears rearing their ugly heads.  I'm determined that I can do what I need to do and I'm not going to let anything get in my way and stop me.

This isn't just some pie in the sky attitude either.  It is a visceral gut connection to something deep inside of me that has changed.  Positive attitudes can be great, but without a deep mind body connection, they lack the foundation to change our difficult moments.

Right now, I'm so excited for life and just a week ago I was ready to give up.  A week ago, I would not have believed this was possible.  It felt as if there was no tomorrow.  However, today I can honestly say that this old life is gone.  I've grown and learned so much that it is difficult to put into words.  There are some issues that I am much more consciously aware of in my life and because of that, it allows me to make different choices for my life.

No matter what you are going through, there is always hope and possibility.  There is always something different than what you are experiencing in this moment.  It may not seem that way and you may feel all hope is lost, but I'm telling you that you can change your difficult moments in life. 

It is a matter of asking for help from the right people and embracing the pains of your life, so you can transform it into moments of learning and growth.  Don't give up, but instead follow the promptings of your heart and let your heart lead you in the direction you need to go.  You will find the way through, if you allow yourself to get out of the way.  Listen to your heart and you can change your difficult moments in life.

The picture at the top of this blog post is very special to me.  It is the angel that I found after my session and really relates to what happened in the session.  I am keeping it on my dining room table so I can see it every time I pass through the house, to remind me of where I was and how I changed.  You may also want to check out my other website called Daily Angel Meditation.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 8/11/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”