Sometimes, I share some of my more personal writings on this blog. Often by the time you read them, they are well past the time they were written. Usually though, when I write, that is when I process so many things that are swirling around in my head. It is my way of dealing with them and putting them in perspective. To me, there is not better way to work through situations than writing about them and putting them down in my journal.
Today's post, is one such example of this. It is about my frustrations in life and just basically coming to terms with them. In this post, I'm acknowledging that which I feel and that which is on my mind. My hope is that others who are experiencing this will connect with it and realize they are not alone as they walk their own journey.
My Top Frustrations In Life
1) Feeling bored and out of step with life. Just don't feel like I fit in with people. Feel cut off, not wanted, not appreciated or respected. I know - pity party for one! Can't help it because that is the way I feel.
2) Impatient about my next steps. I want to go from zero to 100 in one moment. I want to be at the completion of where I want to be. It is difficult for me to allow it to unfold as it is meant to be and to be patient in allowing this to take place.
3) Feel like I don't live up to the expectations of others that know me and love me. Feel like I'm not good enough and no matter what, I'll never be enough.
4) Struggling with being so hyper sensitive, because at times like now it feels paralyzing and limiting. I feel as if I can't be around others without picking up much more than I often want to. I wish there was a dial that I could find to turn it down.
5) So many times it feels like the fears out number my moments of confidence. I don't feel as if I have the power within me to do what I need to do in my life's journey.
And yet, today's Angel Card I selected was on "POWER" where it stated that you have all of the power of your creator within you.
Oh Angels, please help me to see and understand this.
*For more articles, check out the Mind Body Thoughts Blog