Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanking The Universe When Life Sucks!


One of the things I’ve been doing the past couple of days is thanking the universe in the morning or throughout the day when I get worried about where things are at. I’m thanking it for giving me this opportunity to learn or experience all that I am supposed to experience even if I don’t fully know what that includes. I figured that worrying about everything isn’t working so maybe it is time to try something different. I’m skeptical of course of my new outlook but it can’t hurt to try new things. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”