Friday, July 31, 2015

Unlimited Abundance Power Quote

For the first time in my life, I have begun to see life differently. I am beginning to see that I can empower myself to receive and connect with what I need. I am beginning to see that by releasing and letting go of these past moments and struggles in my life, I am finding hope. At first, the phrase Christie Marie Sheldon used, “uncreate, delete and destory” seemed kind of silly, but the more I use this line in my life, the more I see how powerful it is.

- Don Shetterly, Mind Body Thoughts Blog



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 7/5/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”