Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Enteric Brain Journey, July 31, 2004


Here is an account of one of my sessions with Dr. Canali in 2004. My reason for sharing this and subsequent postings from my journal are to help bring about awareness to all that is possible through this simple but deep form of healing. Please keep checking back because I intend to continue posting parts of my sessions and with time, they will share a lot of information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I had one of the deepest nights of sleep that I have ever had in my life. I don’t think I have ever experienced that. The dreams were more vivid than I usually have and when my alarm clock went off this morning, I did not want it to end. I actually went back to sleep for a couple of hours because it was such a beautiful moment for me. Anyway, I really feel rested right now and I went outside and sat in the sun for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”