Please join me for a free online webinar as we discuss a mother's promise to help prevent suicide.
Reserve your place at:
A Mother's Promise To Help After Son's Suicide
Feb 4, 2017 (1pm EST)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Akashic Records, My Notes - Chapter 1
These are my notes from the following chapter. For the entire context, please read the following chapter in "Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records by Kevin J. Todeschi"
1) Karma is a sanskritt word that means work, deed or act or also it can mean "cause and effect".
2) According to Edgar Caycee, Karma is not about a debt that needs to be paid or a set of circumstances that must be encountered. It is simply patterns of memories. A pool of information from the past that the subconscious draws upon for the present. It has positive and negative parts to it.
3) Pg 11: In regards to Karma "To be sure, this subconscious memory has an effect and an influence upon how we think, how we react, what we choose, even how we look! But the component of free will is ever within our grasp."
4) Free will is always our choice. We may not always know where our thoughts originate or what experiences we have had but our choice in the present moment is ours. We have the free will to make whatever choice we so desire regardless of what we have been through in our past.
5) All people get to experience current situations that are based upon past or previous choices but what is important is how each person chooses to respond to the current situation. All experiences are for the opportunity of personal growth and awareness.