Announcement


For those who struggle, it is a nightmare.  For those who have had their lives torn apart because a loved one committed suicide, the pain continues.  The questions continue.  Suicide of a loved one often destroys the lives of those left behind.

Please join me for a free online webinar as we discuss a mother's promise to help prevent suicide.

Reserve your place at:
A Mother's Promise To Help After Son's Suicide
Feb 4, 2017 (1pm EST)

Monday, July 21, 2014

Sucker Punches Of Life

Some days are easier than others.  Some days are not. 

Some days I can fly into the sky and others, I crawl into my cave.

Its just a matter of where I'm at and how many times I get sucker punched in life.  Its things that I can't talk about in public, but yet in private they are endless.

I so wish that I could wave the magic wand, think the happy thoughts, and act as if everything is okay in life.  I so wish that it was just that easy, but I know firsthand, sometimes it is a struggle.

Maybe this doesn't mean much to most and maybe it appears all negative, but I just need to write these words.  I need to know that I'm still alive and functioning amidst the sucker punches of life.

I know I will get through these moments just like all the other, but I also realize that in this one particular moment, it feels like all is doomed.  I know that is not the case, but sometimes to convince myself of these truths, I become the hysterical laughing person.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 7/14/14 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY