Friday, March 26, 2010

Speaking Out

On March 16, 2010, I posted an entry titled, "The Silent Treatment". This has now become and was finally published on iTunes as a podcast. My hope is that I will continue to be able to do many more of these podcasts for Mind Body Thoughts.

The podcast was not simple for me to do because I still struggle with letting my voice out. It is much easier for me to write the words than to physically speak them. For too long, my voice was silent and now I am working to heal and connect with it. That is one of the main reasons I am starting to do podcasts. I want to give my voice a chance to be heard.

Another reason is that I feel the dynamic of hearing the words spoken with all the inflections, emotions and emphasis brings the words to life. It gives them a much broader impact and it is more than just something written on a page.

So here's the link to the iTunes Podcast!

Hope you get as much out of it as I did from doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”