I've been busy on many fronts lately and wanted to share all the exciting news with you.
- I've just recently finished updating my website so make sure you take a moment and check it out! http://www.donshetterly.com
- A couple of weeks ago I signed up with Pump Audio, a firm that markets independent music for licensing to advertisement, TV, film and the web. I'm very excited about this and the possibilities that it gives me for the future. http://artist.pumpaudio.com/Contact.aspx?profileId=83bab582-7475-4e4c-b5ac-b9ebb001d9d2
- I've recently set up pages on the social networking sites around the internet such as Xanga, Myspace, Facebook and Blogger. So if you have an account on one of these sites, go to my website and click on the corresponding button and add me as a friend! I will attempt to keep them all up to date with more information.
- A book that I put together of some of my poetry and writings throughout my own healing journey is now available online. Some of you have already purchased this home made version of this book and now I've made the same version of it available to everyone. It is available for both purchase and download. I'm very proud of this book because it represents part of my journey of healing and of course it is a work in progress because my own personal healing continues each day. http://stores.lulu.com/relaxingpiano
- I am also starting on a book in regards to a more detailed view of my journey from paralysis to where I'm at today involving all the struggles, triumphs and lessons learned along the way. There is no time frame yet on when that will be completed but hopefully in the very near future.
- And last but not least there is a new CD single coming out! I expect it to be out and ready within two weeks and you can check out more information on it by going to my website. The title of it is "Meditation Music: Healing Angels". The music is very uplifting and healing and has some special artwork done for the cover of the CD by a very talented artist.
To stay up to date and for more information on any of these topics, just go to my website http://www.donshetterly.com .
And make sure you pass this along to a friend - encourage them to check it out and sign up for my mailing list!
As always, I'm grateful to each and every one of you.